1. General Information
- Service Provider of www.evereth.pl is Evereth Publishing Ltd. based in Warsaw,.414/11 Wal Miedzeszynski Str., PL-03994, Warsaw, Poland,
KRS: 0000350152, NIP: 9522084377
- Service performs the functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entered information.in forms
- By saving coockies in Users’ devices.
- By collecting server logs by host provider of Evereth Publising Ltd, functioning at www.home.pl
2. Information about forms
- Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- Service may furthermore save information about the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not made available to third entities other than with the consent of the User.
- Data provided in forms may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data contained in forms are processed in the order resulting from the position of a particular form.
- The data given in the forms can be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services – for example, services that support payments or other entities with whom the Operator of the Service cooperate.
3. Information about coockies
- The Website uses coockies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the device of the Website User and are intended for use of the Web Service. Cookies typically contain the name of visited website, the storage time for a device, and a unique number.
- The enitity, who places coockies to a Users’ devices and reaching an access to them is the Operator of the Service.
- Website uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and persistant coockies. Session coockies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s device until the log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Web browsers usually allow, by default, to store cookies on User’s device Website Users can change the browser settings or delete cookies manually. There is also possible to automatically block cookies.For more details, see the help or documentation of web browser.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Service. It allows improvement of its structure and content;
- To maintain session (after logging in), through which user does not have to retype login and password on every page.
- To define a User profile in order to display matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
4. Server’s logs
- Information about some behaviors of Users are subject of log into the server layer. These data are used only for administrative purposes in the Web Service and to ensure the most efficient quality and usabillity
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, saved could be:
- Time of request
- Time of response
- Name of the client host- identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (refererce link only)
- Information about User’s browser
- Information about User’s IP adress
- Mentioned data are not used to the identfication of Users
- Mentioned data are used only for administrative purposes
5. Sharing of data
- Data are made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data, which allow to identify natural person are made only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
Evereth Publishing Ltd announces, that all articles, available at http://evereth.pl are protected by the Law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights. Evereth Publishing Ltd has property rights to articles.
Articles are the electronic equivalent of their printed versions published in journals Leczenie Ran (ISSN 1733-4101), Forum Zakażeń (ISSN 2082-0623) and Plastic Surgery & Burns (ISSN 2300-7893)
Evereth Publishing Ltd provides for users license to Article provided that:
- User has the right to use the content only for his personal use.
- Subject to the provisions of paragraph 1, User can use downloaded article on electronic devices, enter into computer memory or other devices in order to familiarize yourself with its content without the possibility of changing the electronic structure or otherwise modify the file and continue sharing.
User is not allowed to:
- Distribute downloaded and / or printed content within the meaning of the Act on Copyright Rights and Related Rights, in whole or in part.
- Share or public use, regardless of the purpose and form of these activities.
- Interfere in the content of Articles
- Publicate, distribute, duplicate or copy the Content.
- Remove the owner signs, and technical security of the Articles.
- Put the Articles in lease or put it to use a third entities.
- Resell Content.
- Whatever commercial use of Article.
Sharing Content on the Internet without the permission of Evereth Publishing Ltd.. is prohibited. This applies in particular private and commercial web sites , P2P clients, online forums, online communities, etc.
Sharing and distributing printed copies of Content without the consent of Evereth Publishing Ltd is prohibited. This applies in particular conferences, public speaking, teaching courses, etc.
User is obliged to take care of not having access for any other unauthorized persons for illegal use of Artciles, such as reproduce, distribute without permission of Evereth Publishing Ltd or use it in any other manner inconsistent with the scope of rights granted.
In case of detection of these situations, Evereth Publishing Ltd may make claims to known User, who did not fulfill the conditions of licensce.
This license takes into account the case of being a natural person and only applies to personal use.
In case of interested companies and institutions for educational or commercial reprints with a separate License, authorizing the distribution and dissemination of Articles in printed and / or electronic form, please contact Evereth Publishing Ltd.
Violations of license beyond personal use may result in claims for monetary compenasion!