Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care ––
Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care is a scientific journal which aims at collecting and disseminating information about the theory, practice and scientific research concerning nursing in anaesthesiology and intensive care.
The journal has been granted 5 points of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSzW).
Interdisciplinarity and extensive knowledge ––
The journal reaches many anesthetic teams in Poland and becomes an interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of common experiences between medical and nursing staff.
- Since the quarterly journal is published we have been supported by five Societies:
- Polish Society of Clinical Nutrition,
- Polish Society of Pain Management,
- Polish Association of Emergency Nursing,
- Polish Association of Epidemiological Nurses,
- Polish Society of Neonatological Nurses and Midwives.
Source of specialist knowledge ––
Along with the Editors of Nursing in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, eminent authors, reviewers and readers, we create and develop our scientific journal which frequently reveals difficult and challenging tasks that nurses face on a daily basis.